Monday, July 13, 2009

Marshmallow Guns


Tonight for FHE we made marshmallow guns. It was so much fun! Cole got a mini gun, me a medium gun, and of course, Bret made himself a machine looking marshmallow gun. We went together bought all the parts (it cost like $10 for everything including the hack saw) and then came home and put them together. Cole ate most of his ammo but joined in on the fun of shooting his gun. My favorite part was after Bret changed Cole's bum to get him ready for bed he was crying and came running over to me and asked me to help "get daddy" for being "mean" (of course this in toddler standards of being mean). He then proceeded to help me launch a marshmallow at Bret. It really was a blast. The only problem is I'm sure I will be finding marshmallow's all over my house for the next week!

1 comment:

keri said...

Sounds like so much fun! Wish I could have seen Cole playing with them and "shooting daddy."