Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Beautiful Baby Contest


After lots of pressure from a certain aunt, I entered Coulson into the Regis and Kelly Beautiful Baby contest. Normally, I wouldn't actually admit this but I need your help. On March 9th if he makes it in the top ten they are allowing people to vote on the top 5 most beautiful babies so I am asking all of you to watch Regis and Kelly that day and if we make it into the top 10 to vote for Cole (if you want to) just click on Live with Regis and Kelly and pick Coulson Scott Parrish. I know it is a long shot but I have to admit it would be pretty cool if he was a runner up! Here's hoping!!

5 comments:

The Hanchetts said...

Yay! That aunt is awesome! I wish I would have thought of that! :) How can't fall in love with the innocent face, big ears and BIG blue eyes????!! They are crazy if they don't!

keri said...

Well, even he does't win or make runner up, he will always be my pic for most beautiful baby. (Unless of course I ever have children of my own and then will will have to be runner up.) [Don't roll your eyes like that!]

Val said...

He has my vote!

peterfam said...

He has your eyes Erin! Thats why hes so good looking! Hope he makes it. Remind me about the voting when it gets closer, or I will forget!
By the way, Kara and Dani are doing good. Both Graduated, and Dani got married about a year ago. Kara is applying to grad school.

Tasha said...

Good luck with the contest. He's just so darn cute!