Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Above and Beyond


Lately, over that past several months my amazing husband has gone above and beyond the call of husband and father. How is this possible? Let me tell you. He has been getting up earlier in the morning, straightening the kitchen, unloading the dishwasher, washing folding and putting away laundry, vacuuming the floor, washing dishes on a REGULAR basis, and helping to cook dinner. Let me tell you this has been such a BIG help because I have been pretty sick off and on lately with sinus infections, stomach flu, and a whole slew of things. So, (not that I needed to reward him) I bought him Guitar Hero for the Wii while it was on sale to say thank you. He has wanted it for a while and I just kept saying no (I know I'm an awful person) but after weeks of helping me I couldn't say no any longer so here are some pictures of our family having some fun...

2 comments:

Val said...

Aren't husbands great? I just have to tell you that Cole gets cuter and cuter.

keri said...

What's with the fuzz on Bret's face? I need a full face shot please. But, from the side it looks pretty good.