Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ranch Art

Sometimes you just can't get mad at your kids even though the situation warrants it. Or so you think. Two nights ago we had baked potatoes as part of dinner and afterward Cole was helping to clear the table. I was talking to Bret so neither of us was paying too much attention to our dutiful son as he cleared the ranch dressing from the table. A couple minutes later a motion in the family room caught my eye and boy was I surprised. My little artist to be had completely decorated my couch and my floor with ranch dressing. It was everywhere, and he was so proud of it! I calmly explained to him that ranch was food and not a toy. He then helped with cleaning it up with a wash cloth and nothing was the worse for wear. I wish I had gotten a picture of his "priceless art".

1 comment:

keri said...

Think how easily the ranch cleaned up. Just imagine if it were honey art!