Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Firetruck Fun

The other day we were out and about and saw that Lowe's had a firetruck and was letting kids check it out. So we decided to take Cole to see his first up close and personal firetruck. He had so much fun getting it and trying on all the gear. My favorite part was when he sat down in the seat, buckled himself in and waved good bye to me. When the fireman saw him he asked Cole if he was going to spend the day with them. Cole immediate respose was "Yes!" and again waved goodbye to me. The firemen just laughed when they heard him. What a silly boy. He was ready to go with them and have me pick him up later. Gotta love that kid!






PS if you look closely on the fireman on the right he actually has a handlebar mustache!!! So cool!

4 comments:

Jess & Jessica said...

It looks like you guys have been having fun! Your kids are so adorable. I love Cole's hair. :) Thanks for posting all the cute fun pictures. :)

Meg said...

What a mustache! I agree, you have the most adorable kids. :)

Hey, I made gold bars tonight and for some reason I feel like that's a recipe from your family... am I right?

keri said...

I love the pics of Cole and the firetruck. I am also not surprised that he was going to stay with the firemen and have you come back later. @Meg - I think you did get gold bars from us. It's funny because every time I make O'Henry bars I think of your family.

Belkycita said...

He's such a cute boy. You know how I keep saying he looks like the "little Prince" well, he is as adventures it looks like.

Meg and Keri, you know that when I make pizza I think of Italy :-)