Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!


On October 20 I celebrated my birthday - kinda. Well not really. Sadly, my entire family had been sick since the first of October (and continued to be sick), so when my birthday came around we were tired and crabby from so many nights of walking the floors with flu, colds, teething, and all that kind of fun. Bret made me breakfast that morning and that was yummy. The real celebration came a week or so later when Bret took me out to dinner with some great friends of ours and then to Lazarus's maze. It is an old mental institute that is actually haunted but they also turn it into a haunted house during the Halloween season. It was a blast! I love haunted houses but haven't been to one in 5 years. Tragic, I know. It was the best gift he could have given me. I loved it. Thanks to everyone that remember my day and helped to make it special. I heard from so many friends and family that it made my head spin. You are all wonderful!

1 comment:

Belkycita said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
very late but very happy :-)
That is one cool present. I would have liked it before Elena was born, after I had her I became the BIGGEST chicken EVER!!
Sending you tons of love and hugs and kisses :-)