Thursday, June 9, 2011

Coulson's 4th Birthday and Graduation

I can't belive that 4 years have already flown by from the day that this sweet little boy made me a mother. I can't even start to say how much I love this mischievous face. He has become a little man over the past year and it really has been fun (and challenging) to watch. Coulson is the living definition of living life to the fullest. He is still in a constant "go" motion. He loves to learn. And the kid has the most amazing memory EVER! Some of his favorite topics are dinosaurs, bugs, the ocean - especially sharks, and pretty much anything science. He also loves to play with friends of all shapes and sizes age is no matter. We spend all day outside playing with all the neighbor kids. He is just full of happiness. Happy Birthday little buddy!
Coulson also graduated from preschool in May. Sadly, I was not there for it but my parents had the honor of taking him and in my dad's words "He was the model citizen." He stood on the stage and sang all the songs, and smiled and gave thumb ups to my parents and was just great. We are so thankful to his teachers for all the time and effort they put into not only graduation but the entire school year. Coulson loves school.Congratulation's Coulson. We are so proud of you!!

1 comment:

Belkycita said...

His smile is just too sweet!!
congratulations Col, you did it!!!!

I can't believe he is four already, time goes by too fast.
I'll be in Utah from the 20th of June on, we should see each other ;-)