Thursday, November 8, 2012

Back after a long break...

So I realize there is no way to actually catch up after missing almost an entire 10 months of blogging but I will give it my best. For starters in June we bought our first house. HEAVEN!!! There is nothing better than owning you own space and not having neighbors above or below. :) It has 4 bedrooms and a basement. We moved into our safe haven on June 25 and immediately  fell in love with our new house, neighborhood and ward. We had been looking for a house for months on end and on this specific day of house hunting we had already seen 4 eyesores. I looked at Bret and told him that I would go to one more house and then I was done house hunting for a couple months. The very next house we looked at we both walked in and looked at each other and we just knew that this was our house. Funny how that works. The kids love having a backyard and we go biking all the time at the mortuary down the road. I also love being able to paint the walls whatever color I want and rearranging the furniture as many times as I want :)  We love it!

2 comments:

Val said...

Hooray! That is so exciting. I bet things are so much easier having so much more space with three little ones.

Alice said...

Beautiful! We love backyards too.