Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Brownie Bandit

So I splurged the other night and bought some brownies with cream cheese frosting - heaven. I was very careful not to eat them until Cole went down for bed - I'm not very good at sharing sometimes. The next day I gave him a bite and then headed to shower. Well, when I got out of the shower this is the site I found!
Obviously, he knew there had to be more so he went hunting and found my stash!!!! I just laughed. I guess I'm not the only one that loves brownies with cream cheese frosting!

3 comments:

Kimberly Miller said...

Kids are so smart aren't they! He is getting so big, and what a handsome little guy!

keri said...

At least you have taught him well... brownies (of any kind) are worth hiding and not sharing. ; )

Jill Van Vleet said...

I'm jealous! They don't carry the good kind here anymore. I can't believe how precocious he is. He certainly keeps life exciting, doesn't he!