Friday, October 16, 2009

Halloween Party and fun gross foods!!!!

For ym/yw combined in our ward they did a Halloween party at an old barn. Part of the party was a food fear factor but everything had to be edible. Well Bret was in charge of that and this is what we made...

stuffed cockroaches (dates filled w/ cream cheese and nuts)
worms in dirt (jello whipped cream mix in brownies)
severed monster fingers (sausages wrapped in tortillas and ketchup toenails)

Needless, to say we had a blast... maybe I feel a tradition coming on...? Oh yeah for the recipe links just let me know if you want them.

4 comments:

katy hanchett said...

That is pretty sick! the fingers make me naucious even though I know it's fake! good job.

Belkycita said...

I'm off to puke!

keri said...

Want the links!!! Definitely want the recipe links.

Meg said...

those certainly are gross! especially the toes- YUCK!