Monday, April 19, 2010

Alyson's 6 month stats


Alyson Parrish
Height - 25 1/2 in ~ 25%
Weight - 13lb 9oz ~ 3%
Head - 42 1/2 cm ~ 25%

Overall ~ 10%

We are finally on the chart for weight! Hooray! The Doctor says she look great and is doing well. Although she cracked me up. Because her ears are so small he had to dig all the earwax out of her ear to be able to check her ears. She was incredibly angry and after that doctor was done, I picked her up and she snuggle down on my chest and for the rest of the time the doctor was in the room she whined at him in the cutest little voice. Almost like she was scolding him for being mean. She didn't stop until he walked out the door. I couldn't help but laugh at her expressing herself like that at such a young age. I am in big trouble as she get older!!!

No comments: