Friday, April 9, 2010

Bursting with Song

I promise to catch my blog up soon - there is so much to tell. But just for now here is a little bit to help you anticipate what is coming.
Cole has recently started just randomly singing. He bursts out is song where ever we are. He sings "Bluebird", "Farmer in the Dell" and some others. The best part though is he has started putting his own words to them. When we were at Costco the other day we walked by pizza and the next thing I heard was "Pizza Pizza yummy pizza pizza pizza in my tummy". It was so cute.


Then last night he took a shower with Bret while I was putting Aly down in her room and I could hear both of the singing songs together. I loved it. You just can't help but smile.

1 comment:

keri said...

Love reading his quotes. I love when they sing. Alex love to sing and sings everything. Of course when brother was very mad and on a time out it didn't help that she was singing "brother don't be mad, brother stop crying."