Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque

The first week in October I got the amazing opportunity to take my little family to the balloon fiesta in Albuquerque for the very first time. We spent an entire week with my family and had so much fun. My sister Katy also came with her cute family and it was the first time I got to meet my adorable niece Audrey! We had fun going to the aquarium, the natural history museum, and a very early morning at the balloon fiesta (Bret went nuts with his camera and got some great shots). We had a big birthday celebration for Alyson, me and Bret. My parents were also sweet enough to keep our kids while Bret and I headed to Old Town for a couple of hours. We just had to much fun playing everyday and were sad to make the long drive home.




w
















1 comment:

keri said...

Ah, the memories. Just wish I could have made it to the birthday party. That pic of Aly with the cake all over her mouth tells me how much I missed out on (including the yummy cake).