Tuesday, March 1, 2011

All About Alyson


Age: 16 months
Alyson changed our lives when she arrived. Never have I know a little girl that can be so girlie and yet so tomboy. She loves shoes, dressing up, having her hair done, lotion, and necklaces, but equally loves GI Joe, sword fighting, playing in the mud, climbing EVERYTHING, wrestling, and paling around with her brother. She is almost always full of smiles but when she is not, watch out world. She is very active and busy, and keeps up with her brother and his mischief without blinking an eye. She is also a huge bookworm and loves to get mom or dad out of bed at the wee hours of the morning just to read to her. We love this little girl that came into our lives and turned our world upside down!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe. I want her to wake me up in the wee hours of the morning to read to her. I love that girl.

Melissa said...

Such a sweet and great update!! Love the posts. Your two kids are so precious and cute!!! They look like they are keeping you busy but you are having fun hopefully!!
Take care!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Oh my gosh Erin!!! Your little ones are so stinkin' cute! I'm so glad you visited my blog so I could find yours! LOVE Cole's quotes....hilarious...(c: