Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bret's STS Project

Erin is letting me have a chance at bragging for a bit about  the projects that I have been working on for one of my clients STS Sports Training Supplements. For the past couple of months I have been designing a booth for them to have at the 2009 Arnold Sports Festival. This is the biggest sports expo in the nation. This year it was held in Columbus, OH. Here are a couple of shots that were taken of the booth. The photo at the end is Mike Brown and Jennifer Stano, the two main models that I worked with. More photos can be seen at the following link: STS Supplements



2 comments:

The Hanchetts said...

that is AWEsome Bret! It definately is something to brag about. You've done such an awesome job! I'm jealous!

keri said...

Looks fabulous. And, hey, it's good to hear from you on this site.