Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Here Fishy, Fishy!

This past weekend we drove to Mancos, Colorado for some much needed R&R with nature. We met up with my parents and sister and spent the first two days fishing on beautiful Lake Bauer. It was on and off again rainy and windy but we still had a pretty good time. Especially Cole. He got to go bug hunting and bird watching with Tia (my sister Keri), adventures and walks with Nana, rides in the boat with Papa, and helped Mom and Dad catch their fish. We really had a good time. Here are a couple pictures from the fishing part - more of the weeks adventures will follow later.


Fishing with mommy

Bret's biggest catch (and the whole groups) of the two days
The after math of the chocolate sucker that Papa bought him. Yum.

Once Cole got the hang of calling the fish this is pretty much what he did on the dock.

7 comments:

Catherine and Derrick said...

Looks like fun!! Man I want to go fishing now.

Belkycita said...

How Fun!!!

The Hanchetts said...

I just can't get enough of that video! I love hearing him say it! I'm glad you guys had fun.

keri said...

Love the clip. It's just as cute on video as it was in person.

Meg said...

Oh that is adorable! And this may seem weird, but I got tears in my eyes when I heard Mom's voice. Oh, I miss you guys. :)

Jared and Jennifer said...

So Cute!!! Can't wait to see you guys 2 weeks from Saturday...I'm not counting down or anything!!!

keri said...

Just looking at your "friends and family blogs" list. I am the only one without an 'and'. I must be either the odd man out (don't put too much emphasis on odd) or super special (not "don't eat the glue" special). : )