Friday, July 9, 2010

Sniffing Spiders

The other morning Cole came into my bedroom to snuggle with me(I was still in bed) and he found his Iron Man toy. He quickly picked it up and this was how the conversation went:

C:Iron Man! What are you doing in here? You are not suppose to be in here with out me. You need to go out of here right now. I can't believe you are hiding in here. You go out right now and stay out.
(throws him into the hallway and closes the door)
It's okay Mom, I took care of the problem. Now lets snuggle.


A couple minutes later...
C: Mom, we need to go sniff out spiders.
E: We need to do what?
C: Sniff spiders and find out what rooms they are in
E:Okay, show me how.

We then proceeded to walk through all the rooms "smelling" each one to see if a imaginary spider was hiding in there. We found one and vanquished it with our imaginary swords.

1 comment:

keri said...

That kid is chalk-full of imagination. Thanks for sharing.