Sunday, August 28, 2011

Van Vleet Family Pictures

All my beautiful sisters
My whole amazing family
Papa and Nana with all of their current grandchildren
The three boys - Micah 4, Noah 6, Coulson 4
My gorgeous little sister with her hubby Lyle,
and my sweet niece Audrey 14 months
Nana with her girls - Alyson Jo 20 months, Audrey 14 months
All the brothers - Lyle, Andy, Bret
All of my siblings - left Jill, Katy, Andy, Erin, Keri

The whole family again
Papa with all his boys - Eli, Noah, Coulson, and Micah


2 comments:

Belkycita said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! the pictures, but not more than the people IN the pictures!!!!
I love how the boys in the family seem to be boycotting hair ;-)

and how does your little girl suck her fingers?!!!
Miss you guys!

keri said...

The pics turned out great. Tell Bret I approve.