Sunday, January 18, 2009

DKNY Be Delicious

Bret and I went to Salt Lake yesterday afternoon to get out of the house and see a different venue other than Ogden. One stop was at the South Towne Mall. We happened to pass through Macy's perfume section (this is rare because it gives me a HUGE headache) and they had a "What is Your Scent" display set up. It is set up in three section - Fresh, Spicy, and Floral. I don't ever really wear perfume because I just haven't found something that I like, Bret likes and doesn't trigger a headache or my asthma. Well, I finally did. My new favorite (right, there next to Victoria Secrets "Sexy") is DKNY "Be Delicious". It smelled so good on me and didn't give me a headache, and best of all Bret LOVED IT!!! It is a fresh, citric scent and nottoo strong, but not too weak. I love it!

No comments: