Sunday, December 20, 2009

Story Time

This morning while Bret was at early morning church meetings, and I was trying to get some stuff done I put Aly on the couch hoping she would stay happy for just 10 minutes for me. She started to fuss a little and then stopped suddenly. When I went to check on her I found my sweet, adorable son reading one of the books he has memorized to Aly to keep her happy. And it worked. As you can see she just loved listening to her brother. I just love small miracles of love.

PS. Yes, this was the book you sent him Tia.

4 comments:

keri said...

So precious! And I am glad to see both of them are loving that book. It really was just way to cute.

nanajo said...

These two obviously knew each other and loved each other in heaven. Cole is so special with his little sister!

keri said...

One more comment: I love her little bald head!

katy hanchett said...

I just love hearing stories of those two just loving time together! It's amazing and SO sweet! You really are lucky! Can you imagine when she is a little older and playing together? How fun!