Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fun with Tia










My sister Keri came for a quick visit this past weekend and we had a grand time with her. We picked her up Saturday and she was sweet enough to watch both kids while Bret and I escaped for a belated anniversary celebration that included shopping and dinner. Cole LOVED having his Tia here and became her mini me - quite literally. Whenever Keri blew her nose with a tissue, Cole did the same. He drank from his water bottle when she did, and even sat outside the bathroom door waiting for her. Talk about little shadow. It was pretty cute. They pretty much played "He-Man" with Cole's new Nerf swords all weekend. Sunday we just relaxed at the house and visited. It was so nice to just sit and talk. On Monday we got up and ate a yummy breakfast at my favorite place called Jeremiah's. Then we headed to the Gateway Mall in SLC for a little last minute shopping and some carmel apples. We then dropped her off at the airport. It was such a fun weekend. Glad we get to see her again in two weeks!

2 comments:

Belkycita said...

You guys look way too much alike!!
Keri/Tia...we are waiting for you :-)
Bret, man I miss you!

keri said...

So glad you posted that pic of bret! I just wish I was dressed up or not in my pjs for most of your pics. sigh