Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Trip to Albuquerque

The first week in March I got the fun of flying with my two kids to Albuquerque to see my family and help throw my younger sister her first baby shower!The flight there was interesting. Cole did great if you consider the fact that it was the most turbulent flight I have ever been on! When we finally arrived the fun began. They baby shower was a huge success, we went to the zoo, my dad spoiled me by taking me to his gym with him every morning (loved it!), got to see my old friend Amanda and hang out with her for a bit, went on a walk with Denali (Jill's great Dane mix) everyday, which Cole just LOVED. We also ate at Luna Mansion one night - loved it just because it is haunted. Call me crazy but I love that kind of stuff. Everything was just sooo much fun. The only downer was the both my kids got sick while we were there and then I caught it the day we flew home. Oh well. It was still a very fun trip! Thanks everyone!
Cole tried to go after Keri's cat that was hiding in the toy and ended up getting his head stuck.
Cole glued himself to Jill. She couldn't go any where in the house or do anything without him right there. If she left the house without him he would cry for her to come back. It was quite cute.

1 comment:

keri said...

Love the pics. Miss you.