Monday, May 3, 2010

Fun with Friends and Volcanos

On Saturday two of my favorite old roommates,Krystal and Valerie, met up with me in Salt Lake City, Utah for breakfast. We had so much fun talking over our meals of choice (all of us of the breakfast buffet yum). We talked from 9:30am till 12:30 when Val had to leave to catch a plane back to California. She was down just for a couple day to attend Women's Conference at BYU. We talked about just about everything and it felt just like when we used to live with each other. I just loved it and love the influence both of these women have had in my lives. Thanks girls for such a great time and for being such great friends!!!
starting left:Valerie, Krystal, Erin

When I came home to see if my house was still standing after Bret watching the kids I found this
a home made volcano that Bret had built together with Cole. They even showed me how it erupted. Can I say awesome? And Cole just loved it. Wow, so nice to come back home and find nothing but an amazing daddy and happy kids! Maybe I should take time off more often...

No comments: