Friday, May 7, 2010

Sugar Sugar - Yum


This morning for breakfast my son decided that he needed sugar on his cereal. I thought he was playing pretend because I knew the sugar was put away is a "Cole Safe" place. So I continued to nurse Aly on the couch and listen to him talk and eat. Then he stated that he needed "just a little bit more". I started to get suspicous especially when I saw his little arm shake like he was actually putting something on his cereal. So I got up to check it out. My sweet son had put "sugar" on his cereal except it wasn't sugar - it was garlic powder. My new bottle of garlic powder sat on the table next to him now half empty. Yum!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHAHA!!! That made my day!

Jared and Jennifer said...

made me smile...did he end up eating his "sugary cereal"?

keri said...

Gross!!! But the picture is so cute.