Monday, October 27, 2008

SEVEN

I stole this from my friend Cheryl's blog. Thought it could be fun.

7 things I can do:

1. I can make my son giggle
2. I can get completely ready for the day in 30 mins or less
3. I can be creative
4. I can touch my tongue to my nose
5. I can be very competitive
6. I can clean a bathroom really well
7. I can love my family unconditionally

7 things I can't do:

1. I can't bake - I burn. It is an amazing talent
2. I can't stand being home alone at night when my hubby is out of town.
3. I can't see without my glasses or contacts.
4. I can't help but cry on some bad days.
5. I can't do math in my head.
6. I can't ever find my keys.
7. I can't eat peas or strawberries.

7 things that attracted me to Bret:

1. He didn't try to "get some" of anything on our first or second date.
2. He is the most caring/thoughtful person EVER.
3. He loves to create things.
4. He loves children, especially ours.
5. He is an amazing chef
6. He is a hubba hubba hottie.
7. He makes me laugh no matter what.

7 things I say most often:

1. I love you!
2. I'm hungry.
3. No. No. No.
4. What do I want to eat?
5. Dang.
6. Silly Boy!
7. Are you stinky?

7 People I admire the most:

1. The Savior
2. My husband
3. My parents
4. My parent-in-laws
5. ALL my siblings
6. My amazing friends
7. All other mom's who seem to have in together.


7 favorite foods

1. Fajitas
2. Chips and Salsa
3. Hot cocoa
4. French Dip Sandwhiches
5. Seafood and Sushi
6. Edamame
7. Anything I don't have to cook

7 people I tag

Tag! You're it.

No comments: