Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dinner with Jess

On Sunday we went out to Eagle Mountain to have dinner with my old college roomie Jess, and her adorable family. It was so much fun to catch up. The last time I saw her was at her sealing in Logan - Bret and I were on our way to ABQ to be married ourselves. She now has a cute little boy just 3 months older than Cole and the two of them, we hoped, we play together. Well, when we first got there they were kinda wary. Almost as if they were sniffing out each others territories - like dogs. But in the end advernture won and they were all over the place. In the toy box, jumping up and down, playing tag, basically destroying Jess and Tyson's house, but having fun every minute. They were pretty cute. Bret and I had a great time playing pictionary with them after a delicious dinner (thanks again jess it was yummy). It was just all around good fun. Always good to see old roomies.

1 comment:

Heidi and Jace said...

Hey it was good to see you guys last week! Here is our e-mail address. Send me an e-mail and I can send you an invite to view our blog. THanks!
larkinaz@gmail.com