Friday, November 14, 2008

He's a Maniac!

Cole has changed his routine up a little bit lately, much to my surprise and enjoyment. Normally he goes to sleep between 8:30 and 9 and sleeps till somewhere between 5:45am and 7:00. Well, lately right after Bret has gotten home, we have had dinner and then normally just hang out doing whatever with Cole till bedtime. Well, the past two nights he has requested music and then spends the next 30-45 minutes dancing like a maniac! It is hysterical! Then afterward, having exhausted himself, asks to go to bed at 8pmand sleeps till 6:30! Somebody pinch me now!!! Well, anyways we love watching him dance and I finally got in on video so now you can laugh too! Enjoy!

9 comments:

Ashlee said...

That is awesome!! He is SO cute!

The Hanchetts said...

AHHHAHAHA!! That's so funny!!

Belkycita said...

Great! you have to get him to play with Noah!

keri said...

I want a private dance lesson! He is so adorable!!!!

keri said...

Dances like his old man, all over the place, no rythme.

Shaun and Emily said...

So fun! It makes me miss utah!!!!! I wish I could have gone to the Witches Festival I love it. I also hear that Christmas Time is a blast at Gardners village. That looked so fun to go up to Bret's family cabin and see some wintery snow too! I loved the post about being a mom and being greatful for the sweet mother moments. Sorry to hear you've been a bit sick. I love love love the dancing video. Sooo Cute! We miss you guys!

The Hanchetts said...

the dog bite is partially your fault because I am afraid from your bite! So thanks!

James and Amy said...

Very cute! Looks like you have a good little dancer in the making! Those girls are gonna go crazy for him once he gets those steps all put together. ;)

Jared and Jennifer said...

Just wait until that boy turns 14...you'll be in big trouble at dances!!! He is adorable