Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pizza and Oreos


So the other night we order pizza in for FHE. Papa John's Spinach Chicken Alfredo Tomato - yummy. We cut a slice up for Cole but left a good chunk on the crust so that Cole could have his options. Of course being the "independent child" that he thinks he is, he immediately went for the uncut crust and just had a hay day eating it. Pretty cute to watch him learn to use his new teeth. After he had dimolished the entire slice of pizza I gave him an oreo cookie (the blondie kind). Well it was so adorable to watch him pull the two sides apart, eat all the frosting off, and then eat the rest of the cookie! I have no idea where he learned it but it was pretty cute to watch! He was so proud of himself at the end of the entire meal. What a cutie!

On a side note- sorry I don't have any new pic. We left our camera in Twin Falls and won't get it back till Monday!

4 comments:

Belkycita said...

He has the cheesiest smile out there!!

keri said...

Oh, I'm so sad I don't get to see him till Christmas!!!! I hope Nana bring back lots of pics.

Shaun and Emily said...

That is cute with the oreo. Guess what- Alexis has been sick. It never ends huh? Glad you had a fun family night!

The Hanchetts said...

CUTE!! That's my nephew to eat oreos properly! I'm such a proud aunt! Sorry you had such an aweful two days!